Our three summer camps are:
Teen Camp 2018 (Teens entering 9th - 12th grades) June 17-June 22
Youth Camp 2018 (Youth entering 6th - 8th grades) July 15-July 20
Kids Camp 2018 (Kids entering 3rd - 5th grades) July 22-July 26
Summer camps at Camp Shiloh Lutheran Retreat are structured for youth to grow as Christians through Bible studies, devotions and discussions.
As one camper said, "You get to have fun, make friends and learn about God all at the same time."
They also experience lots of activities and team building events such as swimming, canoeing, fishing, camp fires and various games like soccer. The camps are focused by age groups and by interest.
Campers arrive Sunday afternoon between 3:00 and 5:00,
and leave Friday after a brunch at 10:30. Kids Camp is over one day
earlier on Thursday.
Let a highlight of your children’s 2018 summer be at Camp Shiloh!
The camps are under the direction of our
District's Committee on Youth and Family Ministry,
led by Pastor John Hering.
A typical day starts at 9:00 AM and ends by 11:30 PM. In between, campers will spend time in Bible study, small group spiritual discussions, various group activities. Campers will also take time for 3 meals and 2 breaks for purchases at the canteen. The exact daily schedule can change because of factors such as the weather. Campers will be under the watchful eyes of the adult counselors as well as the rest of the camp staff.
- Camp registration fees have been simplified to one standard rate for Teen and Youth Camp of $300 and $275 for Kids Camp;
- There is a now a cut-off date for registration of two weeks (14 days), prior to each camp (contact the office to request exceptions to this policy);
- "Multiple Child Discounts" will apply as they have in the past. Families can apply for financial assistance through May 1st.
Multiple Child Discounts
If a family sends more than 1 of their children to one or more of the summer camps during one summer, they will pay as follows:
1st child = full price;
2nd child = 80% of the full price (20% discount);
3rd child = 60% of the full price (40% discount);
4th or more child(ren) = 50% of the full price (50% discount).
What that would mean in actual dollars for a family that registers for Teen Camp is:
1 child = $300;
2 children = $540;
3 children = $720;
4 children = $870; etc.
Long distance drivers can stay during the camp in a cabin or suite (if available), without cost if they are willing to serve in some way such as in the kitchen or on the grounds. Please notify the camp director as early as possible if you will be needing sleeping arrangements.
Here's How You Get Signed Up
1. Submit a registration for each camper (links open a new window):
These forms will direct you to the fee calculation/tracking form or return you to this page when you hit submit. If you need to submit multiple registrations, please come back here and click the appropriate link(s) to complete all of your registrations prior to calculating your fees.
Please do not hit the back button when filling out forms--thanks!
2. Determine your fees (optionally apply for financial aid when you fill out this form, no later than May 1st):
This form will direct you to the payment screen when you hit submit.
3. Pay your fees, using the online payment form.
4. If you do not pay the entire amount in a lump-sum, go to the online payment form and complete you payment no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.
5. If you cannot apply on-line for some reason, there is an application you can download and print from this website under "Document Downloads". After filling out and signing the complete document, mail it to the Camp Shiloh office.