Our summer camps are:
Teen Camp 2019 (Teens entering 9th - 12th grades) June 16-June 21
Youth Camp 2019 (Youth entering 3rd - 8th grades) June 23-June 28
Summer camps at Camp Shiloh Lutheran Retreat are structured for youth
to grow as Christians through Bible studies, devotions and discussions.
As one camper said, "You get to have fun, make friends and learn
about God all at the same time."
They also experience lots of activities and team building events such as swimming, canoeing, fishing, camp fires and various games like soccer. The camps are focused by age groups and by interest.
Campers arrive Sunday afternoon between 3:00 and 5:00,
and leave Friday after a brunch at 10:30
Let a highlight of your children’s 2019 summer be at Camp Shiloh!
The camps are under the direction of our
District's Committee on Youth and Family Ministry,
led by Pastor Daniel Schmidt
A typical day starts at 9:00 AM and ends by 11:30 PM. In between, campers will spend time in Bible study, small group spiritual discussions, various group activities. Campers will also take time for 3 meals and 2 breaks for purchases at the canteen. The exact daily schedule can change because of factors such as the weather. Campers will be under the watchful eyes of the adult counselors as well as the rest of the camp staff.
- Camp registration fees are the same for both Teen and Youth Camp--$300
- There is a cut-off date for registration of June 7th (for both camps--contact the office to request exceptions to this policy);
- Sibling discounts will apply (-10% for second camper, -20% for third, etc.)
- Families can apply for financial assistance through May 1st. Contact the camp office for details.
Long distance drivers can stay during the camp in a cabin or suite (if available), without cost if they are willing to serve in some way such as in the kitchen or on the grounds. Please notify the camp director as early as possible if you will be needing sleeping arrangements.
Here's How You Get Signed Up
1. Submit a registration for each camper (links open a new window):
Important: Ensure Ad Blockers and Pop-up Blockers are disabled when filling out the forms,
or you may not be able to submit the form (signature field may not accept your input).
2019 Teen Camp Registration
2019 Youth Camp Registration
These forms will direct you to the fee calculation/tracking form or return you to this page when you hit submit. If you need to submit multiple registrations, please come back here and click the appropriate link(s) to complete all of your registrations prior to calculating your fees.
Please do not hit the back button when filling out forms--thanks!
2. Determine your fees (if you weren't redirected after registration):
3. Pay your fees, using the online payment form, if you didn't pay at the end of the registration process.
4. If you do not pay the entire amount in a lump-sum, go to the online payment form and complete you payment no later than June 7th.
5. If you cannot apply on-line for some reason, there is an application you can download and print from this website under "Document Downloads". After filling out and signing the complete document, mail it to the Camp Shiloh office.