16 June — 21 June 2019
For students entering 9th - 12th grade
Camp Registration Fee: $300 (family discount may apply)
Teen Camp is designed to help young people grow in the faith, establish lifelong friendships, have new experiences that will prepare them for the future — and have a lot of fun doing it. Camp counselors are WELS pastors, teachers, laymen, and students preparing for full-time ministry.
Rest assured, your son or daughter will be in good hands.
Here's How You Get Signed Up!
1. Submit a registration for each camper (links open a new window):
Ensure Ad Blockers and Pop-up Blockers are disabled when filling out the forms, or you may not be able to submit the form (signature field may not accept your input).
These forms will direct you to the fee calculation/tracking form or return you to this page when you hit submit. If you need to submit multiple registrations, please come back here and click the appropriate link(s) to complete all of your registrations prior to calculating your fees.
Please do not hit the back button when filling out forms--thanks!
2. Determine your fees (if you weren't redirected after registration):
3. Pay your fees, using the online payment form, if you didn't pay at the end of the registration process.
4. If you do not pay the entire amount in a lump-sum, go to the online payment form and complete you payment no later than June 7th.
5. If you cannot apply on-line for some reason, there is an application you can download and print from this website under "Document Downloads". After filling out and signing the complete document, mail it to the Camp Shiloh office.
For questions about Teen Camp, contact Pastor Dan Schmidt at (903) 329-1379 or email.