23 June — 28 June 2019
For students entering
3rd - 8th grade
Camp Fee: $300 (family discount may apply)
Youth Camp is a combination of our two younger camps from years past. We believe that combining the camps will make for a better experience over all. Camp activities will be divided between 3rd-5th graders and 6th-8th graders. The sleeping quarters will be divided in the same way, and there will always be camp counselors around to make sure your child has a fun and safe experience.
Youth Camp is designed to help your child grow in the faith, establish lifelong friendships, have new experiences that will prepare him for the future — and have a lot of fun doing it. Camp counselors are WELS pastors, teachers and laymen, and students preparing for full-time ministry.
Rest assured, your child will be in good hands.
Here's How You Get Signed Up!
1. Submit a registration for each camper (links open a new window):
Ensure Ad Blockers and Pop-up Blockers are disabled when filling out the forms, or you may not be able to submit the form (signature field may not accept your input).
These forms will direct you to the fee calculation/tracking form or return you to this page when you hit submit. If you need to submit multiple registrations, please come back here and click the appropriate link(s) to complete all of your registrations prior to calculating your fees.
Please do not hit the back button when filling out forms--thanks!
2. Determine your fees (if you weren't redirected after registration):
3. Pay your fees, using the online payment form, if you didn't pay at the end of the registration process.
4. If you do not pay the entire amount in a lump-sum, go to the online payment form and complete you payment no later than June 7th.
5. If you cannot apply on-line for some reason, there is an application you can download and print from this website under "Document Downloads". After filling out and signing the complete document, mail it to the Camp Shiloh office.
For questions about Youth Camp, contact Pastor Dan Schmidt at (903) 329-1379 or email.